Wow how time flies when you are having fun. Things are still going pretty well. I'm getting my invitations tomorrow so I can start getting them ready to mail next week. There's not a whole lot left to do. My dress should be in soon, so I'll need to get that altered. I need to make the ring bearer pillow. I'm pretty much betting I can just give Mrs. P a picture of what I want the cake to look like and she'll be able to take it and run with it. And schedule things in Maui for us to do. I really want to say that's it! But I know something else will pop up.
I've had another bridesmaid drop out, so I'm down to two, but I may "upgrade" Ainsley to Jr. Bridesmaid/Flower Girl.
My flower girl has been having a rough month. She broke her arm/elbow and lost 3 teeth all at once. She should be well out of the cast by the time the wedding gets here, but if not, I'm ready :) Her cast is hot pink, so hopefully she'll let me make her a little cover so she can match the colors.. if not, then I guess I'm adding a color to the wedding! haha
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment