I met with my photographer yesterday while I was in Houston. I'm so excited to have Kelly take our pictures :) It's going to be a ton of fun! We're going to try and do engagement pictures on April 4th. That was a nice surprise since I wasn't planning on really doing that. She just happens to be coming up to Austin that weekend. Woot!
Other than that, nothing much has changed. I've ordered the fabric for the flowers and ring bearer pillow. I'm meeting with Chris G. to go over the music.
I HAVE to get my lists for the showers out today... I just haven't made the time to sit and look at everything. Too many things on my plate. I also need to mail Nikki the color samples for the invitations. They are so elegant... very simple. I'm excited about them :)
Anyway.. that's it for now!
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment