Finding my path...

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sometimes I feel like I'm all over the place... what do I want to do? How do I want to do it? When can I start? How can I make it work with my family and my schedule?

UGH.

So, web development is probably not in my future. I've tried sitting down and freshening up my skills but I can't concentrate on the code like I used to. This frustrates me. However, I can still use my degree with direct selling. The trouble is finding the right product. While the books are AWESOME and EPIC... they are heavy. And my back just can't take carrying boxes and boxes of books to sell half a box at a time.

While at an entrepreneurial event, I met a lady who sells essential oils. This is something I've been interested in for a long time but I never could find good ones.  So, here I am... now... at first I didn't plan on selling. But I made a FB post about how I cleared Liam's snotty nose with a drop of oregano on his feet during naptime. The thread exploded with interest. I had a party last night, made over $200 and have 2 people sign up under me... plus one of my downlines had someone sign up under her. AMAZING. I never got that kind of interest with the books. The great thing is it's all order only and my kit is light.

Here we go..... #doterra #healthierliving #oilsbeforemeds

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Whoa! This is so crazy! I literally JUST learned about this company, and now it seems like it's everywhere! I think my neighbor is going to start selling too. I feel the exact same way about what to do and when..I feel pulled in so many different directions. Is it photography I should focus my attention on? A natural living website? Essential oils? Ah! I just can't figure it out.

Anyway, I started a new blog (today!) if you want to follow along:)

It's: www.willworkforwellness.wordpress.com Yeah, that's a mouth full! :)

Kristal said...

Things have exploded... like I actually have income coming in from the oils and my *4* downlines. I am hoping to pick up a retail account soon. It's insane. I never got that kind of attention with the books!

Yay on the new site!

Post a Comment