I can't wait to be able to run if I want. Not that I ever really ran before (stupid knees), but just knowing that if I need to, I can. And I won't risk hurting myself (stupid tendon). Being able to walk a longer distance than to the mailbox would be nice too...
I wonder what it's like not to waddle when walking. I've been waddling since about 4.5 months because of my tendon. Then James fixed me a few weeks ago, but I still find that I waddle - probably more so cuz Kaylee is sitting a little lower because I'm really not that big. (pic is 39w5d)

I want a beer. More specifically, a DosXX with lime. I also want a glass of Reisling. And a mudslide. Basically, I want to be an alcoholic for the day and just get plastered on every drink I would have had in the last 10 months. I don't drink THAT much, so I should be able to handle it all in a day... :p
I miss being cold. Seriously... I have never been this hot in my life and I live in Central Texas for Christ sake. The AC is set at 74 and I'm still hot, but I'm more afraid of the electric bill than being hot, so that's as low as I'm going to set it. Normally, I would freeze to death... 79 or higher and thankfully, Brian likes it like that too.
I miss working. I haven't been unemployed this long since I was 10.. seriously. I was either babysitting, or working at the church, or had a "real" job. I miss my career and hope that once things regain a little normalcy that I can get back to it. Right now I just don't have the energy or the brain power to truly connect to my clients. It's not fair to them.
Spicy foods... how I crave thee... but how utterly mean you are to me within the first taste. I miss the jalapeno eating contests with my little brother. I miss hot salsa and chips. I miss jalapeno poppers. Rotel tomatoes... And fresh ground pepper on everything. I hope I can soon enjoy these tasty delights again.
Juice. Really? I can't even drink juice without it trying to kill me? While my water intake now is great.. I really miss a big glass of cranberry juice.
I miss my energy level. For someone who was always on the go, coming to a complete halt was THE hardest thing about this pregnancy. I know I complained about being sick and in pain and blah blah blah... but not being able to vacuum or stand long enough to do the dishes or laundry drives me NUTS. I am glad, however that the days of me being winded walking to the truck from the front door are over. I hate feeling like I'm being lazy. And for the last 10 months, that's exactly how I have felt.
I can't wait for "normal."
1 comments:
Ahhh, I remember feeling all those things! As for the alcoholic thing -- I couldn't WAIT to have a night out! But it ended up being a huuuuuge let down for me! I was a basket case after only two hours away from Angus.
My favorite part of not being pregnant was feeling instantly skinny again! And sleeping on my tummy.
Soon, so soon she will be here!
Post a Comment