Just in time for Christmas... it appears that all of the junk I've been dealing with for the past 2 months is now GONE. I don't want to jinx myself, but as of Friday, my energy level was up and I was feeling a bit like my old self again. WOOT!
AND... I'm pudgy. EEK. Some of my jeans don't fit anymore.. in fact, I have only 2 pair of pants (1 work and 1 pair of jeans) that do fit... anything else and I have to use the bella band... weird.
I am looking forward to eating more now... I miss me some cali rolls, Arbys and King Ranch casserole... Here's hoping for a great 2nd trimester!
We go back to the doctor tomorrow.
The house has been completely recarpeted, which is such a huge sigh of relief... we got some home improvement store gift cards for Christmas, so I'm hoping to get some solid 6 panel doors for the bedrooms and just regular 6 panel doors for the rest of the house.. and new door knobs.
Why is it that the home builders use chrome and brass for fixtures? I'm switching everything to nickle. But, we have to see how far these gift cards stretch... we may only get to buy a portion right now and save for the rest.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment