So, the morning (HAHA..all day) sickness is still kicking me in the head. Shortly after my last post, I started getting sick up to 10 times a day. NOT FUN. I am having more good days than before, so I'm hoping that the end is near for all of the nonsense.
Brian and I went to our first doctor's visit on November 19th. He was so intrigued by everything. It was fun to watch. He's pretty excited. I wish I could say the same. I think I will be once I stop being so sick. The baby is measuring 5 days small, so that could be one of three things... due date is wrong, something is wrong, baby is just small. I was given a Rx for my sickness, but I try not to take it if I can deal. We got back on December 22nd.
We did have a productive weekend. We're having the house re-carpeted. OMG what a difference! We should be able to finish up this weekend, but I have no idea if we'll be able to get the rooms cleared out in time. Brian won't let me help when I feel bad. Nor will he let me lift much, which is probably a good thing anyway.
We also got a new puppy. His name is Chewy and if he weren't so damn cute, I would be annoyed by his late night whining. I'm working on breaking that habit. Hopefully by the end of the week. I know Brian is annoyed, which is another reason I'm trying to get it corrected ASAP. He'll be a good dog for Cooler though. This is the only thing I can think of to help calm Cooler down some. I'm really afraid he'll trample the baby, which means, he'll be spending a lot of time outside. :(
Work is... going. The noise pollution is ridiculous, so I still can't concentrate. December is the busiest time of the year for us, so I can only imagine how many mistakes I'll make while trying to do budgets and media planning with idiots across the room talking about blue poop (an actual topic, although it has only come up once, thank goodness).
Can't wait to be a SAHM/Freelancer FT.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment