Wow... Momentum...

Saturday, August 3, 2013

So July ended up being a crazy busy month. And in our Team News letter, I saw this:

Top Sales for July:           Kristal T.

and

Earned Home Office Challenge I:   Kristal T.

How did that happen? I sold books like crazy. It was fun watching people get so excited about them too. 

So... here's to a great August! I have almost nothing on the calendar, but Monday I have a really big home show... 12 guests so far! I told the hostess to tell each guest to bring a friend not originally invited and they'll get a free book. Can you imagine? 24+ people? That's like... a holiday at my grandma's house!  I'm excited and a wreck all at once.

My hope is I can get 3 people on my team who really want to work the business. And also, to have a crazy successful show.

Whatif... I just try. :)~

0 comments:

Post a Comment