Social Life... Hahahahahaahaha

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This post is inspired by my Canadian friend over at Mommy by Day.

Her post today was basically about saying a total of about 5 words to adults all week. Oh, how I can relate.

My week will look like this:

** Yesterday, declutter house while entertaining an almost 3 year old and 14 month old. This was all to prepare for a house keeper to come and actually clean the house because I would much rather be anywhere but inside my home.

** Today, wake up, do dishes, get kids dressed/fed.. go to swim lessons. After swim lessons, we went to my grandmother's for lunch. Then we came home so the house keeper could get in. While the house keeper was here, I got a solicitor.

Here's my social life. I spent about 30 minutes talking to this guy about how there was no way I would ever use them. This is how desperate I am for adult interaction. I talk to solicitors.

** Tomorrow, last minute prep work for StoryTime. Here's hoping people show up. However, I secretly want no one to come. I hate reading aloud. Much less to a bunch of kids. And their parents. I imagine the rest of the day will be spent by the kids watching TV (really???) and me curled up in a corner crying because things didn't go exactly to plan. I'm so predictable.

** Thursday will most likely be spent by not leaving the house again. It's also our anniversary, which means nothing other than we may tell each other how we wish we could go out to eat... alone.

** Friday - repeat Thursday, minus the anniversary wishlist convo.

How do I not go insane? Hmm... let me get back to you on that one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment